Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dave's last day at Rocky Point

My now former boss Dave and I, after his party. After weeks of taking, organizing, developing pics from our lab, here's the last one his lovely wife Sonya (yes, of Sonya's sweater) took of him and I together. Lots of food, fun and yes, PRESENTS! Of course, Dave's afghan is NOT yet finished, but will be by the time the snow flies in PA. Penny made dave a Gator beanie on her knitting looms.... Oh yeah, and I HAD to give him a PONYKEG........actually, it's a Bubba Keg.
If you look closely, you can see my Bobicus Maximus pin from the Ravelympics on my lanyard. Yes, I wear it every day.
RPL is not going to be the same without him, I will miss him; good thing I have him on my facebook friends! I'm just glad I didn't cry....almost, but didn't do it!

1 comment:

Lupie said...

Hi new Lesser Know Skein! I love your blog and will visit and comment often.